Sapphire's plan for 2016-2021 sets out the strategic direction for the Association. It highlights the key challenges affecting Sapphire, refreshes our vision and values and focuses on our aspirations and ambitions.
Our four main business objectives from 2016-2021 are:
1. To remain a strong and viable provider of high quality housing and services.
2. to grow the buiness and develop the Association.
3. Invest in our residents.
4. Be an employer of choice.
We are committed to achieving these objectives through:
1. Creating the capacity to invest in new deverlopments and services.
2. Maximising the use and value of our existing portfolio.
3. Ensuring we understand the issues facing and the aspirations of our diverse client group.
4. Continue to foster a culture where staff feel valued and empowered.
Find out more about our plan, mission, aims and strategic objectives.