Trainee Project Worker
Closing Date: 24 August 2018
Job Posted: 2 August 2018
Based in London NW6
Salary: £23,118 pa (12 month fixed term contract)
Are you interested in working in the supported housing sector but lack the necessary experience? If you have a positive, motivated attitude and transferable skills, we will provide a programme of on the job and formal training to equip you to become a Project Worker.
A seven day rota system applies.
If you would like to be considered, you can download an application form below. If shortlisted you will be invited to attend an interview.
Appointments are subject to SIH receiving an enhanced DBS check which we consider acceptable.
Closing date: Friday 24th August 2018
Assessment centre and interview: Friday 7th September 2018
We welcome all applications and value diversity in our workforce.
Download the Application Pack
Please click on each of the documents below to download. The documents are in PDF format (unless otherwise stated) and each one will open in a new window.
- Guidance for Applicants (PDF 100kb)
- Trainee Project Worker Job Description and Person Specification (PDF 56kb)
- Trainee Project Worker Application Form (MSWord 20kb)
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (MSWord 20kb)
- Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy (PDF 20kb)