Closing Date: 12 July 2019
Job Posted: 17 December 2018
Sapphire Independent Housing is wishing to increase its locum bank staff in various locations. Locum staff provide a professional, flexible service to our schemes and will be required to cover short term staff absence.
Our rates are:
- Project Worker (to include key working): £14.51 per hour (including paid holiday entitlement)
- Project Assistant (no key working): £11.82 per hour (including paid holiday entitlement)
Previous experience in supported housing/hostels will be of significant advantage.
If you would like to be considered, you can download an application form below. If shortlisted you will be invited to attend an interview.
The successful candidate will be required to have a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Closing date: Ongoing recruitment
Sapphire Independent Housing is a Disability Confident Employer. Should you be unable to submit your
application online and would prefer an alternative method please contact our
* In female only projects Section 7(ii) of the Sex Discrimination Act applies.
Download the Application Pack
Please click on each of the documents below to download. The documents are in PDF format (unless otherwise stated) and each one will open in a new window.
- Guidance for Applicants (PDF 100kb)
- Locum Worker Job Description & Person Specification (PDF 43kb)
- Locum Worker Application Form (MSWord 56KB)
- Locum Worker Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (MSWord 20kb)
- Recruitment of Ex-offenders Policy (PDF 20kb)
- Privacy Notice (PDF 116kb)