Housing Assistant, Victoria (12 month fixed term contract)
Closing Date: 28 July 2018
Job Posted: 26 June 2018
Based at Victoria, SW1
Salary: £23,118 pa
We are seeking a Housing Assistant with strong customer service and rent collection skills to provide an efficient and proactive housing management service to the residents of our general needs hostel in Victoria.
We offer a generous benefits package including private health insurance and life insurance.
If you would like to be considered, you can download an application form below. If shortlisted you will be invited to attend an interview.
Appointments are subject to Sapphire Independent Housing receiving an enhanced DBS check which we consider acceptable.
We welcome all applications and value diversity in our workforce.
Closing date: 28th July 2018
Assessment centre and interview: week commencing 16th July 2018
Download the Application Pack
Please click on each of the documents below to download. The documents are in PDF format (unless otherwise stated) and each one will open in a new window.
- Guidance for Applicants (PDF 100kb)
- Housing Assistant Job Description and Person Specification (PDF 56kb)
- Housing Assistant Application Form (MSWord 20kb)
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (MSWord 20kb)
- Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy (PDF 20kb)
- Privacy Statement (PDF 116kb)