Information, Guides and Factsheets
Please click on any of the below links for help and advice on a specific topic:
- Budgeting Tips
- Condensation, Damp and Mould - how to address it
- Complaints Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Complaints Policy - a guide for residents
- Disability Living Allowance
- How to become a Residents Representative
- How to participate in a focus/interest group
- Legionnaires’ Disease –information for residents
- Repairs and Your Home
- Resident Participation - ways to get involved
- Sainsbury's practical guide to better budgeting
- Universal Credit fact sheet
- Universal Credit - how it will affect you
- Welfare Reform Fact Sheet
Some downloadable documents available from this site are PDF files (Portable Document Format).
You will require a PDF Reader to view and print these documents.
Most new and recent Computers will have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed by default. If not, download the free software from www.adobe.com 46MB. Alternatively download the free and smaller Foxit PDF Reader approx 11MB!