With over 370 units of accommodation throughout London and Hertfordshire, Sapphire Independent Housing is proud to provide quality support and accommodation to single people in housing need.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides accommodation and support to a diverse resident group.
We are located in LB Camden, LB Islington, City of Westminster, LB Brent and Hertsmere.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides quality services to some of London’s more vulnerable single people.
Continue reading ...
Date posted: 27 February 2019
What does housing have to do with gender inequality? It turns out quite a lot, as one of our Project Workers, Polly Essex, found out when she attended the Women’s Housing Forum first ever inaugural event in January this year.
Date posted: 25 February 2019
Thank you to everyone who attended our recent St Louise Housing Fair. The event was a great success with well over 60% of residents attending to speak to relevant agencies and find out more about their move on options.
Date posted: 20 February 2019
Huge thanks to Give Together who recently delivered wonderful food parcels, created by a group of year six pupils from a junior school in Highgate, full of food, recipes and heart warming messages for our Conway House residents.
Date posted: 12 February 2019
The St Louise team are hosting a housing fair for all residents on Friday 22nd February 2019.
Date posted: 29 January 2019
After the huge success of our International Women’s Day 2018 event a we have big plans for International Women’s Day (IWD) 2019.
Date posted: 17 January 2019
After a short winter break, the Conway House breakfast club is back this coming Monday 21 January.
- March 19 9:57 amRT @CamdenCarers: The first session of the Relax Your Mind Workshop for people with dementia and their carers will be taking place on Frida…
- March 12 10:18 amRT @NCVOvolunteers: Happy 30th birthday to the internet! Did you know: disabled volunteers are more likely to be volunteering online than n…
- March 12 10:18 amRT @scommunitygroup: Happy International Women’s Day! We got the opportunity to speak at their event today! Thank you Sapphire Independent…
- March 8 1:50 pmSapphire is now recruiting for two exceptional candidates to join its Board of Directors. If you have experience in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- March 5 3:54 pmRT @BrandonCentre: Are you a professional in Camden or Islington working with young people? Do you want to gain skills and knowledge about…
- March 5 3:18 pm@sih_uk have got another great @womensday event planned 4 2019! A presentation from @scommunitygroup, arts & crafts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Follow SIH on Twitter.
Date posted: 6 March 2019
Our vision is “to improve lives and value people”. Following a period of transformational change within the organisation we are putting in place long term strategies supported by a viable business plan to enable us to move forward with confidence and clarity to the next stage of our development.
Date posted: 17 December 2018
Sapphire Independent Housing is wishing to increase its locum bank staff in various locations. Locum staff provide a professional, flexible service to our schemes and will be required to cover short term staff absence.