With over 370 units of accommodation throughout London and Hertfordshire, Sapphire Independent Housing is proud to provide quality support and accommodation to single people in housing need.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides accommodation and support to a diverse client group.
We are located in LB Camden, LB Islington, City of Westminster, LB Brent and Hertsmere.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides quality services to some of London’s more vulnerable single people.
Continue reading ...
Date posted: 23 November 2018
Public Health Hertfordshire wants to better understand the contraception needs of women living in Hertfordshire. They have produced an online questionnaire that will hopefully provide them with a better insight into why women use Emergency Contraception and the quality of service provided.
Date posted: 12 November 2018
The social housing green paper was a hot topic at our recent staff conference. So much so that we decided to follow it up with a staff housing green paper workshop in October to ensure we got all our peoples view before we responded with our feedback.
Date posted: 6 November 2018
Our Townsend House team recently held a "healthy relationships" resident workshop to support our commitment, as an association, to making a stand against domestic abuse.
Date posted: 6 December 2018
Building Better Opportunities will be attending Townsend House once a week for 1 hour, starting on Tuesday 11 December 2018.
Date posted: 8 November 2018
Come along and meet with our Communications and Performance Officer at our upcoming resident satisfaction survey roadshows.
Date posted: 30 October 2018
Our Conway House team are hosted a scary movie and popcorn night at the TRC this Halloween.
- December 4 1:30 pmRT @jrf_uk: LIVE NOW: @campbell_robb and @Psychologicsal on @BBCRadio2 speaking with @theJeremyVine about why too many single parents are s…
- December 3 1:34 pmWe are always looking for volunteers to help out with events and activities across our services. Find out more at: sih.org/opportunities/…
- November 29 9:49 amLondoners can now use contactless payments to donate funds to help the homeless standard.co.uk/news/londoners…
- November 28 4:53 pmSock Drop 2018 gofundme.com/sock-drop-2018…
- November 28 1:03 pmMeet our Engagement Champions. Each of our services has a nominated "champ" who works with our comms officer shari… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- November 28 10:16 amBrilliant cause @LouiseG_Housing twitter.com/LouiseG_Housin…
Follow SIH on Twitter.