With over 370 units of accommodation throughout London and Hertfordshire, Sapphire Independent Housing is proud to provide quality support and accommodation to single people in housing need.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides accommodation and support to a diverse client group.
We are located in LB Camden, LB Islington, City of Westminster, LB Brent and Hertsmere.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides quality services to some of London’s more vulnerable single people.
Continue reading ...
Date posted: 17 September 2018
Our Conway House service really got into the spirit of the National Housing Federations’ Starts at Home day this year.
Date posted: 20 August 2018
Here's a first look at some of our Summer with Sapphire day.
Date posted: 20 August 2018
Sapphire Independent Housing is committed to providing high-quality housing and services to our residents, to help us meet urgent housing needs in London and Hertfordshire.
Date posted: 21 August 2018
Conway House have invited their local commissioners and representatives from Calm and Kind to attend their Starts at Home event on 31 August.
Date posted: 15 August 2018
Come along to the Bethany House annual BBQ in Lloyds Square Garden on Friday 7 September between 1.30pm- 3.30pm.
Date posted: 14 August 2018
Free computer skills workshop at our Conway House Training Resource Centre every Tuesday between 2pm - 4pm. Starts 18 September 2018.
- September 18 2:03 pm@rosiebuttbutt our Housing Operations Manager for Conway House, with one of our residents Bismark at their recent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- September 18 1:58 pm@sih_uk photo collages showcasing all the wonderful activities at our #trainingresourcecentre. Residents created… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- September 18 1:51 pmGreat work to Abidisamad, Robert and John from our Conway House service, who recently graduated their… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- September 18 1:49 pm@sih photo collages showcasing all the wonderful activities at our #Trainingresourcecentre. We have a @FeastWithUs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- September 18 1:46 pm@rosiebuttbutt our Housing Ops Manager for Conway House, with one of our residents Bismark at their recent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- September 18 1:38 pmComputer skills workshop, every Tues from 2pm- 4pm at our #trainingresourcecentre Available to all @sapphire.indepe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Follow SIH on Twitter.
Date posted: 18 September 2018
Based in London NW6 Salary: £23,118 pa (12 month fixed term contract) Are you interested in working in the supported housing sector but lack the necessary experience?
Date posted: 4 July 2018
Sapphire Independent Housing is wishing to increase its locum bank staff in various locations. Locum staff provide a professional, flexible service to our schemes and will be required to cover short term staff absence.