With over 370 units of accommodation throughout London and Hertfordshire, Sapphire Independent Housing is proud to provide quality support and accommodation to single people in housing need.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides accommodation and support to a diverse client group.
We are located in LB Camden, LB Islington, City of Westminster, LB Brent and Hertsmere.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides quality services to some of London’s more vulnerable single people.
Continue reading ...
Date posted: 22 March 2018
Thank you to everyone for sharing your views and ideas as part of our ongoing resident consultation.
Date posted: 28 February 2018
Due to adverse weather condition the resident group trip to Kew Gardens, planned for Friday 2 March, has been cancelled.
Date posted: 20 February 2018
Bethany House, St Louise and Townsend House now have their very own digital display screens that will be displaying all the latest news and events happening across the Association.
Date posted: 13 March 2018
The Conway House team are hosting a Wellbeing morning/Health Blitz this Wednesday 14th March between 11.00am -1.00pm.
Date posted: 5 March 2018
Our next Repairs and Maintenance Panel (RAMP) meeting will be on Friday 11 May at Sapphire's head office.
Date posted: 21 February 2018
Sapphire is celebrating International Women's Day at Bethany House on Wednesday 7th March.
- March 22 1:02 pmWe just supported Mental Health Awareness Week on @ThunderclapIt // @mentalhealth thndr.me/gAwEcG
- March 20 3:43 pm#InternationalDayOfHappines - there is always something to be #thankfulfor https://t.co/QQmqtZ1ION
- March 19 1:25 pmBe part of something bigger. Celebrate #InternationalDayOfHappiness by making more positive connections with others dayofhappiness.net
- March 14 10:32 amThe #localelections2018 are almost here. Now’s the time to register to vote, to make sure your voice is heard: gov.uk/register-to-vo…
- March 14 9:28 amThree bits of bad news buried in Philip Hammond's spring statement huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/three-bi…
- March 14 9:26 amRT @natfednews: The Chancellor updates the House of Commons on a housing deal with the West Midlands to build 215,000 homes by 2031, and a…
Follow SIH on Twitter.