With over 370 units of accommodation throughout London and Hertfordshire, Sapphire Independent Housing is proud to provide quality support and accommodation to single people in housing need.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides accommodation and support to a diverse client group.
We are located in LB Camden, LB Islington, City of Westminster, LB Brent and Hertsmere.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides quality services to some of London’s more vulnerable single people.
Continue reading ...
Date posted: 8 August 2018
The team at Townsend House wanted to say a huge thanks to Naomi, from Spot the signs and Save a Life, who visited their residents to give a mental health awareness session in July .
Date posted: 1 August 2018
Thank you to Tulip Suddiq for her visit to Conway House on 26 July, oure residents and staff really enjoyed meeting you.
Date posted: 26 July 2018
Thank you to all our residents who came along to our Summer with Sapphire day and helped make it such a fun and enjoyable day.
Date posted: 15 August 2018
Come along to the Bethany House annual BBQ in Lloyds Square Garden on Friday 7 September between 1.30pm- 3.30pm.
Date posted: 14 August 2018
Free computer skills workshop at our Conway House Training Resource Centre every Tuesday between 2pm - 4pm. Starts 18 September 2018.
Date posted: 16 July 2018
Naomi from Spot the Signs and Save a life is holding a workshop at Townsend House on Thursday 26 July to help raise awareness of suicide and support for young people with mental health.
- August 15 12:50 pmCome along to the Bethany House annual BBQ in Lloyds Square Garden - Fri 7 Sept between 1.30pm- 3.30pm. Find out mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- August 14 3:28 pminsidehousing.co.uk/home/home/roug… Media Group
- August 14 1:00 pm#free computer skills workshop at our Conway House TRC - open to all @sih_uk residents with @CamdenCouncil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- August 12 8:01 amRT @JoJoMcG77: Housing in London has hit a tipping point, and that's bad news for the capital huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/housing-…
- August 9 10:09 amRT @natfednews: After years of uncertainty, today’s #supportedhousing announcement will allow housing associations to keep providing vital…
- August 9 10:08 aminsidehousing.co.uk/news/housing-b… Media Group
Follow SIH on Twitter.
Date posted: 2 August 2018
Based in London NW6 Salary: £23,118 pa (12 month fixed term contract) Are you interested in working in the supported housing sector but lack the necessary experience?
Date posted: 2 August 2018
Based in Kilburn NW6, London Salary: £26,390 pa (12 month fixed term contract) Putting your key working and communication skills to good use, you will provide effective support to residents ...